Command line runner usage
There are several command line switches you can use to control the behavior of the command. They are as follows:
-a <ip>[:<port>][=<scenario>[,<scenario>] ...]
With default values:
-a 192.168.0.5 192.168.0.1=MyScenario,MyOtherScenario
would run the test with two agents, all Scenarios assigned to the 192.168.0.5 agent, and Scenarios MyScenario and MyOtherScenario would run on 192.168.100.1. When specifying agents on the command line, any agents assigned to the Scenarios in the Project file will be disregarded.
- -h, --help
- Displays a short summary of the available command line switches.
- -l, --local
- Sets the run mode to local mode, meaning no agents will be used, and Scenarios will be executed by the local computer. The command line runner always defaults to distributed mode.
- Do not include or require the JavaFX runtime.
- -L, --limits
- Allows you to override the saved limits for the test with your own. The syntax is:
would run the test for 60 seconds, or until 5 failures have occurred. Setting a limit to 0 means no limit.
- Disable the lock file that prevents several copies of LoadUI to run at the same time.
- -p, --project
- Specifies the path to the Project file to run.
- -r, --reports
- Sets the directory where the generated Summary Report will be stored. If specified directory does not exist it will be created automatically. If specified path represents the path to an existing file than reports will be saved in the parent folder of that file. If not specified, reports won't be generated at all.
- -s, --summary
- Set to include summary report in statistics report.
- -S, --statistics
- Sets which Statistics pages to add to the generated report (leave blank save all pages).
- Specifies which TestCase in the project to execute. If omitted, the entire Project is executed. Deprecated since LoadUI 2.0.
- Specifies which Virtual User Scenario in the project to execute. If omitted, the entire Project is executed.
- -w, --workspace
- Specifies which Workspace file to use when executing. The Workspace holds global settings. If omitted, the default Workspace is used.
- Use the saved zoom levels for charts from the project.
Don't forget! If you have a space in your path or a Scenario name, you will have to wrap the argument in quotation (") marks.