loadUI 2.0 – The PRO Release
loadUI became a gamechanger in the load testing field. Now we up the ante by releasing loadUI Pro, which brings Server Monitoring to loadUI. With it you can see exactly how your service is performing – server side. Monitor anything from CPU- and RAM-usage to database performance and resource utilization. No more second guessing how your tests affect your services.
Operating System Monitoring (Pro)
As part of loadUI Pro you are now able to monitor how your server is performing on an operating systems level. Keep track of things like CPU- and RAM-usage and Disk I/O on Windows and Unix Operating Systems.
Web Server Monitoring (Pro)
Is your IIS or Apache Web server the bottleneck in your service? Find out by investigating their requests/second, cache hit rate, and active connections.
Application Server Monitoring (Pro)
How well is your Application Server doing? Trace performance issues to your Application Server and monitor heap size, thread count, and even custom metrics on JBoss, WebLogic and Tomcat application servers.
Database Monitoring (Pro)
Are your performance problems caused by your database? With loadUI Pro you can study how your MySQL, Oracle, or MS SQL database is handling the load by looking at Slow Queries, Full Joins, and Average Lock Wait.
Dedicated Support (Pro)
We’ve added dedicated and unlimited Pro Support in the loadUI Pro license. Get in touch with our team via mail or through the Pro Specific forum. Let us shed some light on any questions you might have!
Improved soapUI Runner
This version of loadUI brings a totally revamped soapUI Runner. You now have more control over your soapUI Tests by being able to disable TestSteps and Assertions directly in loadUI. Also, sessions are now transferred throughout the loadUI workflow.
With loadUI 2.0 we reinvented assertions. You now have full visibility of how assertions are performing from their tab in the dashboard. We’ve also brought them into the Statistics Workbench, allowing you to drill-down to how your asssertions relate to other data you collect.
Optimized Virtual User Support
loadUI now has full support for Virtual User workflows. Get a more realistic feel for how users are working through your loadUI load tests.
But wait, there's more
- New Version notification
- Starter Page to show news and more
- Restrict split output from component, only one wire allowed in order to avoid confusion
- Removed infamous Trash Hole, added nice trash can
- New Notification Feature
- The soapUI Runner now works with all DataSources
- Updated design for inspector panels
- Updated Statistics Workbench to be more visible
- Added test related events in the Event Log. These are tied to and saved with executions in order for you to be able to revisit them
- Improved the agent distribution technology. More solid and proven technology
- TPS changed to be equal Completed per second, not Sent per second as previously
- Support for Java 7
- Added new Process Runner and Script Runner components