loadUI 1.5 - The Statistics Release.
Using the same intuitive, drag and drop interface, you are now just a click away from a wealth of analytics. LoadUI 1.5 delivers the most actionable insight any Load Testing tool ever has. All the statistics and analysis, all in one place, still for the price of FREE. Go LIVE with confidence!
Powerful analytics engine
Designed to handle massive amounts of data, eviware Analytics is the first real-time, interactive analytics engine to make actionable performance intelligence available to everyone – from testers to developers to business teams.
Compare tests in real-time
In a matter of seconds, compare historical results with each other, as well as LIVE statistics for your current test run. Just select two results from the Result Selector, and the next second everything is aggregated and visualized in a single chart.
Pre built, Drag and Drop Analyses
With a rich set of pre built analyses to choose from, loadUI now lets you document and analyze your testing results faster than ever. No need to spend time building complex charts. Just a drag and drop, and your charts start building automatically, in real-time.
LIVE Agent Analytics
You can now have full access to LIVE statistics from any Agent at any given point in time. And since each Agent is shown in a separate sub-chart, you can even compare metrics and statistics between different Agents.
Retrospective Data Analysis
With all the innovative technologies built into loadUI, you can instantly drill down into real-time intelligence as well as historical trends. Quickly find predictive behaviors and hidden patterns. Make proactive, knowledge-driven decisions.
Document your testing results with style. With just a click, you can generate and print gorgeous yet detailed reports that contain all the charts and performance metrics you could ever need.
loadUI automatically saves a list of recent analysis results and makes them easily accessible. And if you want to archive a result, simply drag and drop it from the Recent Results container to Archived Results – and you're done.
Highly interactive charts
Interact with your charts like never before. Use the Style feature to customize your chart by changing line thickness, dash type, and even color. Add Statistics to them in a couple of clicks. And much more!
Multi-level result views
Effortlessly zoom in and out of your charts, and watch as they instantly adjust to fit your selections. Want a close-up? Use the Seconds or Minutes levels. Want to view everything? Just click on All. And since the metrics are all aggregated on-the-fly, performance is always incredibly fast.
But wait, there's more
- Improved custom component DSL for making component creation easier
- Removed the Pause functionality
- Fixed dynamic dependency management for the Mac related to Grape and OSGi on Mac
- General stability improvements
- Fixed Enter and Esc to work in dialogs
- Enhanced balloon tooltips
- Added link in component list for “Get more components” linking to loadUI web page
- Added buttons for syncing and following charts
- Numerous UI improvements to the Statistics view in the Results Workbench
- Added functionality in Results Workbench for syncing up graphs (sync button)
- Improved the TableLog component - It can now work in distributed mode for debugging purposes
- Improved Add Agent dialog to include Agent detection
- Added deployment status message for Agents (shown when test cases are being deployed)
- Improved the log output with more detailed error information
- Improved the WebPage Runner - added authentication Basic and NTLM
- Added new Process Runner and Script Runner components